Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Wildhorses

Practically Family
Nice jacket in UK, Lightning zipper, small
https://www.etsy.com/listing/128722...ck_sum=448eaba3&ref=shop_home_active_18&cns=1
1662923541481.png

Craig from Craigslist

One of the Regulars
I’m all but certain that’s real. I have a suede Aero trucker a lot like that one except it’s lined and the color is much darker. I reached out to Aero directly with pictures when I was thinking about buying and they assured me it’s real. That label was apparently on a lot of their “jean” products which included leather pants and leather jean jackets in the early to mid 90’s. I may be wrong about this particular one though.

Edit: Taking another look it appears there’s some text on the inside under the right pocket. That’s definitely unexpected and kinda suspicious.

Bluechel

Practically Family
ask him to check in the inside pocket. Many of them have the size written in pencil on the white canvas material. That'll give you a bench mark, but in any case, you want the photos of measurements anyway. PTP is deceiving on these jackets. Have them take a measurement a couple inches down too. I'd say generally speaking Cals run small. you probably have to go up at least 1 size from your "normal" true to size measurement. But like many here, I've gone through like 10+ still trying to find the perfect one that fits well in chest, waist, hips, and length.
Perfect fit if I cut out bread, sweets, and meat and potatoes for a week, lol.

Claybertrand

One Too Many

willyto

One Too Many
This is cool. Smaller size......... I can't tell but it LOOKS like it could be Rough Out and not suede???????? Pretty good condition for this kind of vintage jacket. Looks like a 40......... Interested to see what this goes for. I'd be interested if I could fit into it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1447142995...Vfwf4grDzwA037E24kLBVVbec=|tkp:Bk9SR8j_u7HmYA

View attachment 450676

View attachment 450677
I wouldn't pay more than a $100 for that jacket. That suede is delicate, very. They usually rip at the seams and specially the side cinchs. Also the collar is damaged.

Trickster

New in Town
This is not mine, but it is my size probably. More than I'm going to spend as I have a custom Just Leather that is almost identical and has vents front and back.

"NEW Johnson Leathers custom made premium leather jacket
Top grain supreme pebbled cowhide supple but tough. No flaws rips
or scars. Full panel seamless back with bi-swing arm bellows for
comfort and freedom of movement. Heavy duty brass zipper will
last the life of the jacket. Adjustable waist straps with D loops.
Two slash welted hip pockets, a zippered breast pocket and an
internal chest pocket. A clean no-nonsense design without superfluous
frills or clutter. Quilted liner. Johnson Leather made police and CHP
jackets on request. This jacket was $700 and not used. My riding career
has come to an end. My published price is firm. Thanks for your interest.
Leave your phone number for my response."

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clo/7526094773.html

00w0w_vthF0jhd9sz_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg

"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider