Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Label outta NY.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3345888112...CJi9omFSVa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

F0D8B589-61C1-4EA6-A800-3E0CD9488754.jpeg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ Right it does not look like a CAL to my eyes. But could be a deal if it sells close to intial asking price. It will need some fixing up for sure.

willyto

One Too Many
Measurement seems right. It is too loose and too long for me too. Sold it to a fd for less than the 750. Mine also includes Mouton collar and belt.
I guess depends on your height but at 180cm height all my favorite jackets are around 22" in the back (Freewheelers Sunset, Vintage Durable half belt, Vintage german, Cathcart London,etc).

So for me 25" is freaking long.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Small Brooksie x-zip for $179. On the back you can see how one panel aged differently from the rest. That's leather for you. :) Cool jacket, nonetheless.

Reactions: Zoo

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I guess depends on your height but at 180cm height all my favorite jackets are around 22" in the back (Freewheelers Sunset, Vintage Durable half belt, Vintage german, Cathcart London,etc).

So for me 25" is freaking long.

If you ever decide to order one new, just get a hold of Stuart and he will make it to your liking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot