Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Do you have a screenshot? May have to use a VPN or some proxy service like Buyee and plug the link in there. I'm from Australia and it's not blocked at all for me so I've just been browsing directly on Yahoo Auctions.

Ah, I see. Thought they might not be blocked for every country but I'm only getting a white screen with a following text...

"From Wednesday, April 6, 2022, Yahoo! JAPAN is no longer available in the EEA and the United Kingdom."​

Figured I might get around the block by using VPN or some proxy service but I thought maybe there's an easier way. I'm not that interested in buying from Japan as the taxes are sky high, anyway.

ojaw

A-List Customer
I'm not that interested in buying from Japan as the taxes are sky high, anyway.
It’s all relative I suppose as my most recent jacket purchase was somewhere around half price of new retail (it was used, but basically only missing the tags) through From Japan. Equivalent is rarely available here in Canada for my fit and preference - stuff from the US usually costs more than it might through EU or Japan.

joerocks280

New in Town

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Wearable size. I wouldn't call it a deal but there is an offer option:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/234807197535?
1670272392037.png

Schambach

Practically Family
It's just the pink it's laying on, these Swedish Police jackets are actually great for motorcycle riding and really keep the cold wind away, as well as having a very logical front pocket for longer rides.
I’d love to try one, have bid on a couple but never worked out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk