Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Sportclad

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1356929599/

0B356AF4-902B-4050-AE90-9B1FE117610D.jpeg

Bad Guitarist

Familiar Face
That's a Kerr I'm assuming, you got me interested, but then I see this one on the 'bay and it looks like something thinner... View attachment 480533 View attachment 480533
FYI Talked to a guy that was a dealer for Kerr in the UK.
He told me Kerr had two product lines, an American made (which I believe were rebranded Natal) and a cheaper Asian built.

I'll also add that while my Brando style Kerr is made of the same great leather as my Natals, I picked up a CR, while thick heavy leather, it appears to have some type of plasticy/waxy top layer. Possibly some weatherproofing from the last owner? or maybe they switched from those naked hides to a cheaper leather at some point? IDK. Buyer beware.

Last edited:

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Guys.... I almost had an epic buy. A schott p613s in burgundy horween cxl size large in like new condition was on ebay in a buy it now listing. The price was $400 +25$ shipping. My jaw dropped and I hit bin fast AF! I was shit grinning for like an hour. And then I got a notification saying my purchase was canceled. The seller manually canceled my purchase by claiming "item was damaged or unavailable " he sent a message apologizing saying " someone ask me for pictures before you purchased, someone sent a lowball offer an locked listing " (there was no offer option) " im relisting to give other ebayers an opportunity " wtf. I replied "I don't see relisted" . He replied " I sent an offer to someone before you purchased " wtf. Basically the guy that asked for more pics saw the item sell and he got sneaky, he offered the guy more money. So seller made a new listing of the jacket with a higher price so pic guy could buy it, seller canceled my purchase an earned a bad seller review, he also helped me have the worst possible experience on Ebay ever. Thanks for playing. Pics included

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114-085147_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230114-085147_Gmail.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 81

Bluechel

Practically Family
Guys.... I almost had an epic buy. A schott p613s in burgundy horween cxl size large in like new condition was on ebay in a buy it now listing. The price was $400 +25$ shipping. My jaw dropped and I hit bin fast AF! I was shit grinning for like an hour. And then I got a notification saying my purchase was canceled. The seller manually canceled my purchase by claiming "item was damaged or unavailable " he sent a message apologizing saying " someone ask me for pictures before you purchased, someone sent a lowball offer an locked listing " (there was no offer option) " im relisting to give other ebayers an opportunity " wtf. I replied "I don't see relisted" . He replied " I sent an offer to someone before you purchased " wtf. Basically the guy that asked for more pics saw the item sell and he got sneaky, he offered the guy more money. So seller made a new listing of the jacket with a higher price so pic guy could buy it, seller canceled my purchase an earned a bad seller review, he also helped me have the worst possible experience on Ebay ever. Thanks for playing. Pics included
Criminal.

Observe

One Too Many
Scumbag behaviour. eBay sucks for this kind of tomfoolery but it still seems better than places like Grailed.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Ahole. Seller ID: scot561, worth noting not to buy from him.

Saw that one and instantly thought of you. Man that’s bullshit and it seems to be happening more frequently in flea bay lately. Total dick move.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
I would HIGHLY doubt TRD leather is affiliated with Kerr/WD/Natel leather in any way. TRD is a small leather shop in Cleveland Ohio. @Guppy would know way more about this subject. I believe he is familiar with all those makers and was doing research on them.
I do not think I ever wrote that TRD was affiliated with with any company. I did not even ever remember writing about Natel. I only wrote that the leather was very similar to other companies.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab

I had same color/style jacket in that label. The leather is not as good as other white labels. I think a different maker made that jacket. The price is decent but the quality is not there. The sleeves on those are so very stiff and do not brake down at all. It is like wearing paper stiff leather. The Korean made jacket made for HD are far superior that this particular one. Also, the size runs about 1.5 smaller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider