Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

AHP91

Practically Family
Ok, ok, here’s one. If this was my size, you would’ve never seen it.

All Weather, stunning.

From the seller: “Shoulder to shoulder 18" Shoulder to sleeve 25" Shoulder to Hemline 25" Pit to pit 22.”- best to reconfirm

semolina_pilchard

One of the Regulars
Love this, looks in great condition, too small for me though - horsehide halfbelt on eBay at $899

1692868444166.png

I would guess it way bigger than 21, he says he wears a l to xl and it is clearly too big if he is the model.
Picture he sent me shows a little under 21 but with some room to stretch. Maybe 22” I guess. This morning I received a message from seller that it can be stretched to 23”. I dunno, that’s a good stretch. I’ve moved on.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Seller described this as a women's jacket (Size 20 tag), but with three buttons on the right I suspect this may have been a boy's jacket:
Screenshot_20230825_233304_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230825_233312_Chrome.jpg

No dimensions anywhere so I contacted the seller and asked for the usual measurements. Seller said they'd be happy to provide them tomorrow. Didn't figure it would last until then. Sure enough, it was gone less than an hour later.

Went for a song.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo