Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Thanks man! Getting on IG really expanded the net I can cast. This one was on eBay but an IG buddy sent me the listing which I otherwise could have missed.
I have avoided mainstream Social Media for too long now I think. Gotta get on the 'gram. The regular sources only get you so far it seems. That said, if IG is chock full of awesome finds, it'll be like puttin 5 Kilos in front of COCAINE BEAR. Maybe I should think on this move for a bit......

Reactions: jeo

AHP91

Practically Family
I might be looking in the wrong places but navigating IG for cool stuff is tough - lots of very old posts or items that end up in the hands of vintage dealers who are asking for top dollar (and beyond) prices for lots of stuff. Ebay is pretty cool; things pop up for nice or fair deals if you wait around.
I have avoided mainstream Social Media for too long now I think. Gotta get on the 'gram. The regular sources only get you so far it seems. That said, if IG is chock full of awesome finds, it'll be like puttin 5 Kilos in front of COCAINE BEAR. Maybe I should think on this move for a bit....

Pioneerwear sz46- Only $40!
Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 7.21.00 AM.png

alish

One of the Regulars
Field and Stream. Simple, timeless style. My guess is maybe heavy moleskin (listing calls it cotton blend velvet)?? Talon zips. $70 OBO + shipping. Not my listing.
Ebay

Shoulders 17

Sleeves 24

Pit to pit 19

Length 27

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 1.17.44 PM.png

Nothing totally remarkable about the design. But I just love finding pieces that are 40-50 years old yet look like they were designed for today...

Last edited:

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Field and Stream. Simple, timeless style. My guess is maybe heavy moleskin (listing calls it cotton blend velvet)?? Talon zips. $70 OBO + shipping. Not my listing.
Ebay

Shoulders 17

Sleeves 24

Pit to pit 19

Length 27

View attachment 546593

Nothing totally remarkable about the design. But I just love finding pieces that are 40-50 years old yet look like they were designed for today...
Love that Collar and the Zips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy