Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Al 916

One Too Many
I feel like I've seen him call the maker into question on other cal vs al discussions before but have not seen a follow up response providing an explanation.
It is very like my Leather Man which I have thought Al's however I have read JL also made for....

A New Year's jacket mystery thriller from the master of suspense.....

Bates. Coolest cross zip I’ve seen in a good while.
IMG_6366.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3259440716...r_AYQu0TLS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Bluechel

Practically Family
And……drumroll…..it’s actually made by………………………l……………….ll..ll…….l.l.l.l………….?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Vanson C2 in black suede, S. Rare, my size, but somehow black suede is not my cup of tea. To the dude who was looking for black roughout or suede on TFL: You cannot do better than this.

Jasonissm

Practically Family

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
The truth is that's beautiful. A brown Bates like this is on my wish-list for a while. One of these days I'll show it in the other thread.
It is in mine as well. There was a great German collector in Huntington Beach who had one on ebay for more than a year. His was in like new condition. However, the size was about a 38. I personally visited him at his beautiful house and review the jacket my self. It is hard to find one in such condition. I should have purchased it. He was letting it go for 420 USD.

Leather Walker

Practically Family
It is in mine as well. There was a great German collector in Huntington Beach who had one on ebay for more than a year. His was in like new condition. However, the size was about a 38. I personally visited him at his beautiful house and review the jacket my self. It is hard to find one in such condition. I should have purchased it. He was letting it go for 420 USD.
Great story! It's such of a pleasure when it happens. I had the same chance here in Barcelona, with a passionate collector, but the visit never took place, sadly. He had lots of jackets from makers well-known by all of us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy