Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

KBlake

One Too Many

Attachments

• IMG_5543.jpeg
    IMG_5543.jpeg
    788 KB · Views: 60

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Good catch. Hopefully they make an exception.

Regarding your issue with the use of your Yahoo! Auction coupon:

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. The reason behind the impossibility to find a coupon when completing the order can be that the item in the cart are not eligible. This coupon is meant to be used for the following categories: 【Accessories & Watches】, 【Fashion > Men's】 and 【Automobiles > Tires & Wheels】.

After confirmation, the product you wish to purchase belongs to this category: 【 Fashion > By Label > Sa(さ) > The REAL McCOY'S > Men's > Bottoms > Other】.

Nope, tough luck. Kinda sucks because the item I wanted was Freewheelers, but they still put it in the RMC category for some reason...

DamonCyclee

Familiar Face

mystery manufacturer size 40 FQHH cafe racer. Anyone have any idea who made this?

View attachment 578719 View attachment 578720 View attachment 578721

this is typical out off china, the sample attached leather they have is tanned in china as well.

they do this to show that the leather is actually horse and not some fake stuff.

Cost less than 100 usd out of china fyi

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
edit, never mind I saw the made in USA in the tag. Still exercise with caution.

I think that's another made in China jacket. Using the washing machine and then hot dryer was very popular for their stuff a few years back. While it is technically shrunken grain sort of, the zippers warps after the treatment, and high heat drying sometimes compromises the leather integrity, hard to see from just photos.

There are a lot of made in China jacket being sold in Japan in the low budget category (under ¥30,000). While they're not bad jackets, there is also no need to overpay for them. Just give a quick search on Aliexpress. You'll probably find better deals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24