Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

blm14

One of the Regulars
Seriously, I’d have a bunch of jackets if I were japanese size, which not to say I tower over anyone.

same. I need minimum 28" length on any jacket (6' 3" and all torso - my inseam is like 32.5). I keep seeing all these japanese jackets that I would smash in a second if they weren't like 5" too short :(

Madhouse27

One of the Regulars
Schott masterpiece from Japan. Wish there were measurement pics. They’re listed but seem pretty small. 20.2 P2P?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1263243941...uid=mDpW-8bNROS&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

IMG_4548.jpeg
IMG_4549.jpeg

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Madhouse27

One of the Regulars
These are licensed product. Schott Japan got the licence to develop their own design and source from China, Vietnam etc. Most if not all are fashion mall quality with the Schott brand name.
So when trying to identify the good Japanese-market Schott stuff, we’re still looking for a Made in U.S.A. tag?

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lol, I neve realized how big we are in the US til I started buying jackets.

The "Japanese tight fit" with Lewis is actually better suited to fat people, as my (very trim) Japanese friend in Tokyo discovered when Lewis Tokyo persuaded him to get 42 "Tight" instead of 42. It has this extra wide hem (like Fine Creek) making it baggy at the waist which the original Western fit is not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy