Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Bahabp100

Practically Family
So when trying to identify the good Japanese-market Schott stuff, we’re still looking for a Made in U.S.A. tag?
Always . Only made in USA is the real schott. Overseas: is the jut the Licensee slapping schotts name on the jackets . Not the same jacket not the same company

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Shangri-La Varenne in size S on Vinted (360eu):
https://www.vinted.fr/items/4087773534-veste-en-cuir-varenne-shangri-la-h-ritage-s-made-in-italie
A bit damaged here and there, I think the seller would go down to 300eu or even 250eu.
1707737104766.png

1707737113754.png

BigPond

Familiar Face

taubers pullover
A flip.

taubers pullover
A flipper. Sold last week for under $100 shipped

hungapotamus

New in Town
Which was too cheap....Looks like someone picked it up on ebay and is selling on on ebay at a profit?

if I am correct is this not.....The Market

The information BigPond gave is useful for context.

This thread is called Finds and Deals - jackets being flipped for 5-6X what they previously sold for are usually not good finds or deals.

IMO $500 or so for a sweet condition Taubers with those earlier labels is about right. There is an offer option. The pullover ain’t my style but other styles may do it for me. I just think $100 was a screaming deal lol.

Al 916

One Too Many
The information BigPond gave is useful for context.

This thread is called Finds and Deals - jackets being flipped for 5-6X what they previously sold for are usually not good finds or deals.
Not sure I said it wasn't good for context.

You are correct the thread is titled Finds and Deals.

It was a deal and a find at $100 and a Find at $550

blm14

One of the Regulars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy