Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

AHP91

Practically Family
I handled this one in person last weekend. It's a beautiful piece. Just very bright colors. If you're into that, it's a nice jacket. Seller was a cool guy as well.
Yes I've bought something from him already. Is very nice - also he seems to just drop the price of things if they don't sell quickly to keep things moving. Haven't seen that from a vintage seller before.

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Oh, I was just going by this:
View attachment 591491
That's the category and usually doesn't mean anything, loads of sellers use categories for more eyes on their listing, e.g. I've seen many Freewheelers items listed under RMC, as well as Barnstormer and other RMC adjacent brands.

This definitely looks to be a repro though, RMC J-25 looks like, but the seller is saying some wacky stuff in the description that insists it's a vintage item lol

Last edited:

blm14

One of the Regulars
BG size 34. this is the orchard MC line which is really nice. I have this exact jacket with a different liner and a bigger size and it is beautiful

Yamahana

One Too Many
WHOA! Pretty snazzy looking 70s disco shadow plaid
IMG_8751.jpeg
IMG_8752.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3952091152...Y9BVxGkSP6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

KBlake

One Too Many
let us know how it fits! :)
Will do. I requested measurements taken properly as opposed to those in the photos and it’s actually a bit larger than advertised, which should work well. If not, it will be in the classifieds. Anyone who is interested can let me know and get first dibs

blm14

One of the Regulars
Will do. I requested measurements taken properly as opposed to those in the photos and it’s actually a bit larger than advertised, which should work well. If not, it will be in the classifieds. Anyone who is interested can let me know and get first dibs

dang, what were they?

blm14

One of the Regulars
s-l1600.jpg
BuAzKTyFri13uzDzytRcB%2B5UUlyIuBqYbAGMcFeIIofPf%2BPhFyjx%2FdBdB%2FPFWnRsfM9sVx188Zac4C%2FANZqcqDF%2B6MzuErer9crqH1Vk499YZA3lWkaZA7g4L5P%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR9bjn_C3Yw

No idea who made this but it is gorgeous. tagged 38

Attachments

• s-l16003.jpg
    s-l16003.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 24

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner