Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

KBlake

One Too Many
Lol really? That's at least 22" if not more. Seller clearly didn't know how to take proper measurements even though I provided him with instructions and sample pics.

Original listing stated 22" ptp

https://www.carousell.ph/p/1930’s-1940’s-motorcycle-police-leather-jacket-1262116339/?t-id=Q9lZLs_1aN_1701445743330&t-referrer_browse_type=seller&t-referrer_page_type=profile&t-referrer_request_id=55tZ2aJ_pvF7Hrhm&t-tap_index=11
Didn’t you post pictures above showing the p2p to be less than 22” and other measurments looking smaller than listed?

KBlake

One Too Many
Very odd. If you're basing it on the photo that was posted previously in this thread, it looks like there's more room than 20. Would be very odd for a tag size 44 to have a 20 armpit to armpit, even vintage. Of course, as you know, you should make your own decisions.

So let’s say it’s 21.5”. That won’t fit me. I think the seller wants more than $400 for it and was happy to refund. Marc posted a sleeve pic above that was 60 cm. I’d be really upset if that’s accurate.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Didn’t you post pictures above showing the p2p to be less than 22” and other measurments looking smaller than listed?
This is not a 20" ptp

IMG_6118.jpeg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Didn't you post a 60cm sleeve photo, too? That would be a deal breaker for me. So let's say the p2p is 21.5". That won't work for me. In any case, my loss can be someone else's gain! Have at it boys!
Most sellers don't know how to take measurements so you need to judge the overall dimensions. If the back length is 25" than the sleeves are about the same I'd say, give or take. They might wear shorter because of the 18" shoulder.

IMG_6207.jpeg

Yamahana

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy