Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

blm14

One of the Regulars

suede jacket with both windward and admiral byrd tags (???)

And all my Cals are available at member pricing, not the absurd ‘Bay prices, feel free to reach out.

No kidding. Some of those eBay prices are ludicrous. I’ve bought and sold jackets, Cals and others, at $800 less than many of the eBay BINs. Maybe I’m the idiot though. I doubt it. But. Maybe.

Bluechel

Practically Family
Fees are so high now that they are the self-fulfilling price gougers, but if/when I sell here, it's at the usual TFL level pricing. There are people who will pay though there, no questions asked.
No kidding. Some of those eBay prices are ludicrous. I’ve bought and sold jackets, Cals and others, at $800 less than many of the eBay BINs. Maybe I’m the idiot though. I doubt it. But. Maybe.

Leather Walker

Practically Family
Lesco with removable fleece lining. $180. eBay
s-l1600.jpg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I doubt it too. You can alway do search on ebay for SOLD prices. These are much lower than the crazy BINs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot