Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

ragtime_joe

One of the Regulars
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2564435933...bLAlbS21okz4E/9i10FfqCqfnX|tkp:Bk9SR9zb2ObHYw

s-l1600.jpg

Cool wool jacket. Auction.

AHP91

Practically Family
Beauty, I believe this is the jacket that I inquired about from a guy that was selling for a lot less. If i remember correctly the shoulder area is thrashed on this one. I even tried to buy a Taubers vest off him and all of a sudden it was no longer for sale when I wanted it.

Bahabp100

Practically Family
newer-ish brooks size 46 BIN $70!

I just sold one in a size 32?!? For around the same . Do you know what model # this is ?

Biff42

One of the Regulars
Everyone guess what this will sell for it’s at around $200 ending Saturday. I’ll guess $1500+
Exactly, I won't even bother bidding and it's my size too.

It had one bid when I posted it here you all are insatiable, lol.

AHP91

Practically Family
Exactly, I won't even bother bidding and it's my size too.

It had one bid when I posted it here you all are insatiable, lol.

It seems many Buco models run a lot smaller than the size tag, for instance seller seems to indicate the pit to pit is 21 (could be true, maybe slightly bigger in reality). So maybe it wouldn’t have fit ya anyway

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It seems many Buco models run a lot smaller than the size tag, for instance seller seems to indicate the pit to pit is 21 (could be true, maybe slightly bigger in reality). So maybe it wouldn’t have fit ya anyway

Seems to measure like a 60s steerhide 42.

Beck's sizing was much more consistent.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner