Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Davisleathernyc

Familiar Face
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1963224217...b8JOX/NAC8eW+C8D0G9kw7D3h/|tkp:Bk9SR-Cy2-zUYw
s-l1600.jpg

vanson

AHP91

Practically Family
Are those mold spots on the $85? Anyone thinks this is worth it? New to that brand
No, looks like wear and some patina to me. Of course, buy at your own risk. All Weather made some fantastic looking jackets. The jacket and label looks no later than 1950s to me. The jacket and especially mouton collar look high quality. If that's your style, it's a dead no brainer for 100 bucks today.

parnold

New in Town
No, looks like wear and some patina to me. Of course, buy at your own risk. All Weather made some fantastic looking jackets. The jacket and label looks no later than 1950s to me. The jacket and especially mouton collar look high quality. If that's your style, it's a dead no brainer for 100 bucks today.

Okay you got me!

BigPond

Familiar Face
Okay you got me!
Really hard to be certain but since the spots didn’t occur on the knit I’m inclined to think it’s just dry leather and really terrible lighting, rather than mold.

That jacket is gonna need a big ass bottle of bick4 but should be great after that

parnold

New in Town
Really hard to be certain but since the spots didn’t occur on the knit I’m inclined to think it’s just dry leather and really terrible lighting, rather than mold.

That jacket is gonna need a big ass bottle of bick4 but should be great after that

I have one of these otter wax leather cleaning kits, https://www.otterwax.com/products/l...ADW3S4ZiYo5xvRxW7cAFv9JlMVRG5LrAaAn1sEALw_wcB going to hit it it with the soap, salve and oil. Thoughts? Might skip the wax to prevent any darkening

KBlake

One Too Many
1. Women's jacket
2. Been sitting on etsy at least couple of years

But yeah, a blue Bates is generally of interest, at least for me. I missed one three years ago because I cheaped out. Blue with white stars along sleeves. Sold the next day.
Ah ok. I'll delete the post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner