Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hard for me to find sizes large and long enough but again a custom order would fix that. I ultimately decided to pass on these for that reason. Hopefully someone else snaps them up soon to relieve me of my temptation.

Yeah I paid much much more for my Johnson than my vintage Cal, but the latter was too short.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Sears 40L $43 or offer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/256505830560?

1716421583013.png

hieu

A-List Customer
I guess I still don't see it haha.
CleanShot 2024-05-23 at 20.03.27@2x.png

At first glance i thought these were epaulets but I think they're the shoulder seams. The right seam looks worse. The left one may be fine.

Overall I'm unsure and would ask for clarification if I were in for the jacket.

Seller is a nice guy. I've bought stuff from him before.

Last edited:

Observe

One Too Many
View attachment 615913
At first glance i thought these were epaulets but I think they're the shoulder seams. The right seam looks worse. The left one may be fine.

Overall I'm unsure and would ask for clarification if I were in for the jacket.

Seller is a nice guy. I've bought stuff from him before.
Oh yeah I thought those were epaulets as well. Wow, good catch.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
If this was size 44 - 46, I would’ve broke the keyboard hitting the BIN:(
Hard to tell judging by the seller's useless measurements but my best guess would be that it's a size 40.

Mine doesn't have a size tag but judging by the fit I'd say it's a size 42. Ptp measures just over 23".

It does say 46 on that tag but that can't be the size right. $46? Can't be, too much money for the mid 40's.

IMG_1039.jpeg
IMG_1040.jpeg
IMG_1038.jpeg

Yamahana

One Too Many
Hard to tell judging by the seller's useless measurements but my best guess would be that it's a size 40.

Mine doesn't have a size tag but judging by the fit I'd say it's a size 42. Ptp measures just over 23".

It does say 46 on that tag but that can't be the size right. $46? Can't be, too much money for the mid 40's.

View attachment 615928 View attachment 615940 View attachment 615927
You’re more vintage jacket savvy than I am but I’m positive that’s a size tag. This tag is on your jacket right not the eBay jacket?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
You’re more vintage jacket savvy than I am but I’m positive that’s a size tag. This tag is on your jacket right not the eBay jacket?
Yep, that's the tag on my jacket.

Now I'm starting to wonder, would mine indeed be a size 46? It was somewhat big on me at first so I removed the shoulder padding and installed an extra elastic band next to the original one which I shortened somewhat to increase the tension, pulling in the back gussets to make the jacket more fitted.

IMG_5203.jpeg

IMG_5205.jpeg

IMG_5207.jpeg
IMG_9675.jpeg
IMG_9737.jpeg
IMG_9779.jpeg

jeo

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member