Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fine Creek Gardner Size 42

SeaSide

New in Town
Hi everyone - Just back from a bit of travel and listing this Fine Creek Gardner again. I'm wiling to listen to offers, but looking for $1,300, which is an incredible bargain for the jacket! I know this color is only for the right person, so I hope that person sees this and gets himself an amazing jacket! I'm only selling because I've lost over 50lbs and it's just too big. Got it at The Shop Vancouver and absolutely love it.

IMG_3837.JPG
IMG_3845.JPG
IMG_3841.JPG
IMG_3840.JPG
IMG_3839.JPG
IMG_3831_jpg.JPG
IMG_3838.JPG
IMG_3843.JPG
IMG_3844.JPG

Sask.Rider

New in Town
Hi there, jacket is super cool. How worn is the jacket ? Regarding fit, I’m 6” tall, 200lbs - thoughts on fit ?

SeaSide

New in Town
Hello! The jacket isn’t worn a ton, but has been worn - the nature of the leather is that it will show texture and spots as it darkens. It has breaking-in and darkening to do! Fit-wise, I’m 5’11” and was probably 180 when I got it, and it felt a little large for me then. I’m guessing it would be ok for you, but it would be best to measure a good-fitting jacket you have and compare the measurements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner