Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nickv

One of the Regulars
Started a thread last week on the arrival of my new Thedi jacket https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/my-thedi-jacket-mtg-162707-has-arrived.103405/
As it was extremely hot here down under, i had to wait for weather to cool down a bit to wear the jacket for some fit pics, As i am pretty much new to posting on here, i wasnt sure if to add these pics to the original thread or start a new one, apologies to all if i have should not have started this thread, please let me know if i should have added these pics to my original thread, please also give honest feedback on the fitment.
Cheers Nick.

with collar
700_4795-2.jpg
700_6038.jpg
700_6039.jpg
700_6040.jpg
700_6041.jpg
700_6045.jpg
700_6075.jpg
700_6077.jpg
700_6079.jpg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Looks good. Fits pretty much like mine does. I wouldn't call it my best fitting jacket, but it's good enough. I'll give a little bit to get the cool design, finishing details, etc. Plus not bad for letter sizing where there has to be a bigger range.

TG3

One of the Regulars
Started a thread last week on the arrival of my new Thedi jacket https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/my-thedi-jacket-mtg-162707-has-arrived.103405/
As it was extremely hot here down under, i had to wait for weather to cool down a bit to wear the jacket for some fit pics, As i am pretty much new to posting on here, i wasnt sure if to add these pics to the original thread or start a new one, apologies to all if i have should not have started this thread, please let me know if i should have added these pics to my original thread, please also give honest feedback on the fitment.
Cheers Nick.

with collar
View attachment 312069 View attachment 312070 View attachment 312071 View attachment 312072 View attachment 312073 View attachment 312074 View attachment 312075 View attachment 312076 View attachment 312077

This jacket is PERFECTION! Where is the buy now button? Fit looks spot on to me. Congrats and enjoy.

nickv

One of the Regulars
Looks great. I love Thedi's style and unique leather finish plus all the little extra details. Underarm interior leather patches, inside leather reinforced zipper pocket, and corduroy lined pockets and cuffs.
Thank you. Yes , you are correct regarding all the details you mention. i have 2 Aero's as well, but this jacket is up on the next level.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Very cool jacket. Fits pretty well too. I like it both with and without the collar attachment, but I'm surprised to find that I think I like it even more with it on.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Wow! Its a perfect fit! It looks great with or without the shearling collar, it really is a 2 for 1 jacket! The shape of the base collar is so good looking! The elastic on the side makes the bottom hem pucker a little but I'm sure that will relax with time and wear. Congratulations, Thedi is really a great company

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Congratulations on your new Thedi jacket! Very good fit, looks great on you with or without shearling collar. Leather looks really nice! Thedi is on another level in terms of designing jacket styles, craftmanship and leather selection + leather finishing!

Mysteryo

One Too Many
the Jacket looks great and youwear it perfectly!
just a question how about the arms forward movement? Do you feel youhave enough freedom, as the jacket doesn't have any gussets or action back?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ