Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five Star 1930's Cossack Premium Seal Goathide 42

Ayeteael

A-List Customer
cossack1.jpg
cossack6.jpg
cossack5.jpg
cossack4.jpg
cossack3.jpg
cossack2.jpg
For sale is my Five Star 1930's vintage cossack in premium sealbrown goat with green lining and horn buttons. $150 shipped CONUS. Will ship internationally for actual shipping cost minus $20 shipping credit.

It's tagged a 40 but fits like a 42. Here are the measurements I sent Shawn:
PTP: 23.5"
Sleeve length: 26"
Back: 27"
Shoulder to shoulder: 19"

Actual measurements, as seen in the photos, are pretty close. I'm selling bc this doesn't really fit my wardrobe and the wrist circumference is a little tighter than I like. My shirt sleeves get caught and it annoys me such that I avoid wearing this one. No other complaints about the jacket. In my opinion, you'll be hard pressed to find an equivalent jacket for the price.

stmike

One of the Regulars
I'm kinda tempted, but wondering whether my iPad is portraying the color accurately. It looks grey to me, but it's listed as seal brown. Maybe I just don't understand what the "seal" adjective means. How would you describe the color?

Ayeteael

A-List Customer
Must be your ipad or my photos. It’s a nice dark brown. There are a number of examples on the Five Star thread. here’s a photo of me wearing it:

1AADF4FB-B824-4F80-BC64-348417D41006.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko