Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Flat Front Indy Pants my Magnoli * SOLD *

Doug C

Practically Family
These are a pair of flat front, button fly pants made by Magnoli Clothiers, same as his normal Indiana Jones Pants except with a flat front. Size 34W X 30.5L (outseam is 41.5"). They are Magnoli's Cashmere Wool Blend material which is a fairly tough fabric as it's his default for Indy pants. Peaked back pocket flaps, suspender buttons too. They are slightly more taupe in color than these pictures depict. $50 shipped in the US, ask for a shipping quote outside the states.

Doug C

Doug C

Practically Family
well, the material is not particularly heavy like the typical cotton of reproduction khakis. They have more of a dress pants fill to them, similar to what Indy actually wore rather than a pair of chinos which is what some assume he was wearing. Unfortunately these are a bit tight in the waist on me now.
Doug C

Doug C

Practically Family
btw, I just noticed that the first picture I posted makes these seem sort of like they have a short rise (because of the side-ways orientation of the picture) - but that's not the case.

Doug C

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner