Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 3-piece Magnoli suit, large size, lower price

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I have a 3-piece Magnoli suit, slight variation on the Princeton model. It's dark gray and not made of tweed. It is a nice 3-season wool, though. Fine herringbone texture. The suit hasn't been worn much and is still in top condition.

Jacket: Size 50 (chest and stomach). Sleeves measure 25" from shoulder seam to cuff. I usually wear a 34" shirt sleeve size, for reference.
Vest: Also size 50.
Pants: Zipper fly. Waist is currently about 45". They could probably go out another half inch, and could easily be taken in several. Inseam in 28" with a 2" hem. Suspender buttons are installed in addition to normal belt loops.

Also includes a second pair of pants! I should note, the fabric was from a different batch, so the color is slightly different. These pants have more room to let out the waist, and have a button fly. Otherwise, they are the same as the main trousers.

Give this beauty a home, please.

Asking $200 plus shipping CONUS.

Mine:

7189917835_6aa05cfd4b_z.jpg

Magnoli's original listing for all the small details:
http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/pri...magnoli-clothiers-tailor-made-suits-p-77.html[/QUOTE]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot