Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Florsheim Shell Cordovan 12D, Church Royal Tweed 13.5E, Brooks Bros Loafer 7.5D

The Deacon

New in Town
For Sale a few nice items. First, a pair of Black Shell Cordovan Florsheim Imperial v-cleats in 12D. The soles are solid with no give and the leather is supple and not dried out. The measurements are 13 1/4 external length, 4 7/8 width and 12 1/4 inch internal length. I'm asking $105 shipped in US for them.SALE PENDING ON FLORSHEIM I take paypal, US postal money order and your good check. I will mail within 2 days of cleared payment via usps priority mail with delivery confirmation.
DSC06339.jpg

DSC06333.jpg

DSC06331.jpg

DSC06335.jpg

Vintage Church for Cheaney

UK Made Royal Tweed Penny Loafers

For sale a comfortable pair of Genuine Pre-Prada Church for Cheaney Royal Tweed calf leather Loafers in stated size 13G UK equal to 13.5E or 14D US. Heed the measurements and compare them to your comfortable shoes. These were made prior to Prada buying out Church and the quality dropping. They are well taken care of and the soles show some give but are still a ways off from needing to be resoled. There is a repair and you can see the stitch in the picture near the vamp of the left shoe. These are handsome shoes with wear but they look great. I'm selling them because they are a little too big. A very nice find. Original list price was $600+Asking $70 shipped in US.

External length: 13 1/4 inches

Internal length: 12 1/8 inches

External width: Right 4 9/16 inches

DSC06193.jpg

DSC06196.jpg

DSC06194.jpg

Finally, a pair of calf Brooks Brothers Penny Loafers in size 7.5D with some wear to the sole. Fully leather lined unlike most pennies. Asking SOLD.

DSC06297.jpg

DSC06296.jpg

DSC06283.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace