Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Footwear for Winter

olive bleu

One Too Many
I ♥ those black zip-up boots with the pink fuzzy lining!

and as for suede boots..my winter boots that i have worn in the very dirty, north atlantic winters for 2 years now, are doing just fine, but i do spray them with a treatment. My black suede pumps, however, which i have never bothered to treat, are hopelessly ruined.

Marla

A-List Customer
MissHannah said:
4866647660_ddb6022a9e_z.jpg

I fail to see how a slingback is a sensible winter shoe! It looks out of place next to the fur-lined boot.

But anyway, where can a girl get well-made winter shoes like the ones from the catalog today?

D

Deleted member 12480

oh yes, please find some, someone! we're not allowed to wear *actual* boots to school but i want some little low ones that just look like shoes for when it gets colder. (which is probably soon....)

xx

D

Deleted member 12480

plenty of time for me to save up for them, then!

i bookmarked that page, so lush!

xx

YesterdayGirl

One of the Regulars
MissHannah said:
I just won these for £2.40 plus £6 postage:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290460324008&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

They are a size too big for me, which is probably fine for winter, but if not I will give you ladies first dibs.

I bought some just like that from ebay last winter, but they are a bit longer up the leg. The only problem is, inside on the heel it is incredibly uncomfortable as there is an annoying ridge that sticks right into the back of my ankle. Typical, I had been looking for some for ages as well. I will have to keep looking...:mad:

MissHannah

One Too Many
I do have quite small feet, which is a massive bonus when buying vintage shoes. The perfect size feet for vintage shoes would be a size UK3 - you would be able to buy so many amazing shoes with size three feet!

Kiri

One of the Regulars
Thanks. :) -sigh- I'm about a size 7 to 7 1/2 because my feet are apparently rather wide. The thing is, I can still fit into my old size 5 shoes. Which I don't understand, but ah well, I wish I had tinier feet. You're right, all the vintage shoes I see are about a size 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy