Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Footwear to go with our jackets

marker2037

Practically Family
very easy. adi (owner) is very responsive and they would send you a template that you can edit to your own specs. the Chelsea they make is really good, it's pretty bullet proof for a first order.
Cool, good to know. I'm already above my quota for the year though so any new order will need to wait until sometime next year. I've really gone hunting lately with the Lofgren engineers and Alden longwings already received and now I have just in this past week pre-ordered Wesco Mister Lou's in Toscanello horse rump, Wesco x Standard and Strange Axe Breakers in black horsehide, White's Nomads in black waxed flesh, and another Lofgren engineer in SHF Havana.

Ayeteael

A-List Customer
Cool, good to know. I'm already above my quota for the year though so any new order will need to wait until sometime next year. I've really gone hunting lately with the Lofgren engineers and Alden longwings already received and now I have just in this past week pre-ordered Wesco Mister Lou's in Toscanello horse rump, Wesco x Standard and Strange Axe Breakers in black horsehide, White's Nomads in black waxed flesh, and another Lofgren engineer in SHF Havana.
What a week! Solid choices all round.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
daaaaamn! what a bevy of assorted goodies indeed! love how you roll brother!

Psant25

One Too Many
Have not really considered LTT boots before but these new boots look pretty nice. Nicks boots

https://nicksboots.com/lace-to-toe-heritage/
FB04233B-CCD9-409D-B00F-AA8355995E3A.jpeg
54E4A50C-124D-4F0A-A083-1C6CFCB1BD5B.jpeg

Psant25

One Too Many
Custom rios boots are done it is a christmas miracle lol took about 7-8 months. Looking forward to these. Narrowed shaft, walking heel, round toe, nice subtle stitch pattern, hearty black oil tan type leather, solid rubber sole w midsole. I should add i got them from planet cowboy. Jaylin is the owner i think. She is super cool and nice. I enjoy following them on IG. She has a bootmaker in texas can go custom he is more 4-6 wk lead time may need to try that out
F93514D3-357E-467E-BCEB-636C33151A94.jpeg
34A9F46E-CB64-4C71-BDF4-EA80D68C295C.jpeg
801E0994-6110-43EB-AACB-591142C99A75.jpeg

Custom rios boots are done it is a christmas miracle lol took about 7-8 months. Looking forward to these. Narrowed shaft, walking heel, round toe, nice subtle stitch pattern, hearty black oil tan type leather, solid rubber sole w midsole. I should add i got them from planet cowboy. Jaylin is the owner i think. She is super cool and nice. I enjoy following them on IG. She has a bootmaker in texas can go custom he is more 4-6 wk lead time may need to try that out
View attachment 386291 View attachment 386292 View attachment 386293

These are so beautiful!

Jin431

Call Me a Cab

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 386291 View attachment 386292 View attachment 386293

Super nice! I love my Rios´. Never thought I could pull them off, but they are just great.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
thanks for sharing! i still haven't found the ideal last for my feet but I hope to find one that's close enough for me. glad to know you rate the cordmasters as well, those little foam pads in the foot bed does seem to help although not sure how that will age over time and wear.
Oh mine don't have them. I told them to not give me them. I hate foam in my boots haha.

It definitely helps to get measured if you can.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Good golly, it must be a Friday but this thread is moving quickly today! So many nice boots, where does one start!?

Thanks!

For my next pair, I'm choosing either black CXL or the Havana horsehide. Maybe both eventually. I really like these so far.

I should have added in my original post, that I would KILL for a leather jacket in this Ezo Shika deerskin. It's incredible.

I owned a pair of these in Black CXL, you can see the full write up here:
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/comparison-wesco-mr-lou-to-john-lofgren-engineer.102418/

marker2037

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner