Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Footwear to go with our jackets

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
After a nice clean and conditioner, the mink oil was the last step for this cafe racer boots!

Attachments

• 20171104_195103.jpg
    20171104_195103.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 628

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This thread generated so many ideas so far :)
Found out that there are stockists carrying the Viberg boots in London now, so will go check these.
Thinking also than an easy/convenient option could be a sturdy/work boot version of a Chelsea boot.

Btw, since we're talking footwear, what do you guys use as socks?

Blackadder

Thanks for all the answers!! :)

Do you think the new Frye boots still decent quality, they have some nice designs

That might be the compromise I am looking for! Thanks! :)
Viberg boots are about the same quality as Wesco aren't they?

Maybe "Technically" was the wrong word :D

Thanks for pointing that out, that makes them much less interesting.
I guess you travel with your lace shoes and not engineers? Do you need a bootjack to remove your boots or they are soft enough by now?
I have a pair of Wesco and 2 pairs of Viberg. I'd say Viberg is still heavy but not as hardcore as Wesco. Wesco's quality IMO is not superior to Viberg.

tropicalbob

Despite what I said above about Frye, I keep finding myself going back and looking at their John Addison boots in black. They're usually in the $450 range, but every now and then I see them at about $325. Very tempting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner