Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale-1950's DISNEY Fedora SZ 71/8 NOS Absolutely MINT!-EBAY

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Hey Everyone,

Here's the second hat on the auction block.

Its a 1950's Disney. This thing is literally MINT. I do not believe it was ever worn. Its by far the most perfectly preserved hat I have ever seen. It really reminds me of a Whippet, but it looks like it was pre-creased from the factory. The pictures really tell it all. If you have any questions, PM me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280847913293?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1557.l2649

The auction starts at 8AM Central time, Monday 19th. Its a 3 day auction.

Dimensions are as follows:

Ribbon Width: 1 3/8 inches wide

Brim Width: 2 1/2 inches wide

Brim Binding Width: 3/8 inches wide

Front Pinch Height (Creased): 4 3/8 inches tall

Rear Height (Creased): 3 3/4 inches tall

Tallest height of crown (creased): 4 3/4 inches tall

Sweatband Circumference: 22 1/4 - 22 3/8 inches (7 1/8)

DSC07227.jpg

DSC07225.jpg

DSC07226.jpg

DSC07228.jpg

DSC07229.jpg

DSC07231.jpg

DSC07230.jpg

DSC07232.jpg

DSC07234.jpg

DSC07235.jpg

Chief000731

Practically Family
Josh both your hats are very nice, the knox is beautiful. I wear a 7 1/4 I wonder if this could be stretched to fit without any damage, I don't like to stretch or shim just wondering the thoughts of anybody else.
Thank you. Carl

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Josh both your hats are very nice, the knox is beautiful. I wear a 7 1/4 I wonder if this could be stretched to fit without any damage, I don't like to stretch or shim just wondering the thoughts of anybody else.
Thank you. Carl

Well, the leather is in mint condition and seams to be soft and pliable. I would imagine it could take a slight stretch up to 7 1/4, but as I always say with all vintage hats, its most definitely a risk.

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
WOW!

That is a VERY sharp lid! I mean, look at that pristine liner!!

Just a hair too small though.

If I had the extra $$ I'd pick her up just for the collection. Unfortunately not at this time...

Someone pick her up and treat it right!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
WOW!

That is a VERY sharp lid! I mean, look at that pristine liner!!

Just a hair too small though.

If I had the extra $$ I'd pick her up just for the collection. Unfortunately not at this time...

Someone pick her up and treat it right!

Thanks, Rats.

No matter what price the hat goes for, I just hope whoever wins the auction, treats the hat right. Its one heck of a hat, and I would love to see it go to someone that will appreciate just how cool this Disney is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy