Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"For sale 5 size 7 1\2 hats"

RBH

Bartender
First up a Dobbs West thin ribbon, in great shape. On the top of the crown you can see a shadow of where the cattlemans crease used to be, maybe a light pouncing could take care of it. 2 3\4 inch brim $70.00 including shipping and hat box.

hpim1982gm4.jpg

2nd.. ----SOLD----A fawn Stetson Open Road. Also a faint shadow of the old crease, in great shape. 2 7\8 inch brim $70.00 including shipping and box.

hpim1983wc0.jpg

3rd..----SOLD----A Resistol Double X Western style hat, in great shape. $40.00 including shipping and box.

hpim1984rn8.jpg

4th.. ----SOLD----My Stetson 'Wildcatter' in great shape, $50.00 [including shipping & box] also will include the oil derrick pin if sold to someone here on the Lounge.

Wildcatter

hpim1986kx7.jpg

5th.. ----SOLD----Brown Ecuador Hat Co. of Baltimore MD. fur felt fedora. 2 1\2 inch brim and 4 3\4 front pinch.$50.00 including shipping and no box

hpim1987mr2.jpg

_tone

New in Town
i'll buy one of those

i'm unable to send you a pm for some reason. is there some other way for us to communicate here on the lounge? i do want to buy one of those hats of yours.

Spellflower

Practically Family
I sent a PM too. I hope you just decided to free up some closet space, but if it's something serious, I'm glad to help a fellow lounger in need!;)

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Those are some good-lookin' hats, RBH! I told my wife that I'd discovered them and that, fortunately, most were sold before I found them. Those are just about my size.

Jovan

Suspended
Not something I'd wear, but a fine hat nonetheless. I thought for a second the Dobbs was the fifth. I'd wear a hat like that in a heartbeat! Regardless of style, I wish all the owners of these happy trails. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany