Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Allen Edmonds 'Strawfut' Shoes 9D

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
I'm selling these 'Strawfut' model shoes, made by Allen Edmonds. Size 9D.

791a2809.jpg

717aafa5.jpg

9898d0e8.jpg

f1fe9c3c.jpg

afffc2be.jpg

3411d6d8.jpg

a7fca02b.jpg

7be3034e.jpg

5cd7adb4.jpg

30b15949.jpg

External measurements: Length 12 1/8"
Widest across: 4 1/2"
Narrowest across: 2 3/4"

They have been worn for one season (last summer), and a handful of days this summer. Exposed to rain on 3, maybe 4 occasions. No rips or snags to the mesh, the leather is in excellent shape. The soles and heels obviously show some wear (as is expected), but are in good and very usable shape.

The only 'flaw' I can find is a small smudge of dirt on the mesh, on the left shoe facing inward. This is difficult to see when being worn.

I am selling these because I need a larger pair, the shoes themselves are very comfortable... Thin, flexible soles, and wear similar to tennis shoes. They are very versatile, and work with anything from jeans to a suit during the summer. The ventilation aspect from the mesh is very nice for hot days. A very distinctive color combination that receives many compliments. I am asking $150 OBO plus shipping. Paypal please.

Shoe trees not included, sorry. I do have the original box, however, and will package these safely inside; and the shoebox in turn inside a fresh mailing carton. I will also be happy to include a fresh pair of brown waxed laces if you would like.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran