Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Art Fawcett V.S. Fedora in Sahara size 7(+)

philosophy101

A-List Customer
Art Fawcett V.S. Fedora in Sahara Light Weight 100% Beaver Felt. Beautiful hat with tone on tone sahara brim binding, crown ribbon is a sort of burgundy, removable crimson liner. Soft, soft beaver felt has a wonderful feel to it. It is a tad larger than a standard size 7 (I believe). My head measures 22" and this hat fits me perfectly. The brim width is approx. 2". Crown (as presently creased) is approx. 4" front and rear, rising to about 4.5" at the middle of the crown. Open crown height (as best as I can measure) is about 5.75". Includes original V.S. hat box. $149.00 shipped CONUS

Last edited:

philosophy101

A-List Customer
Ebay auction ends tonight (Saturday, 10/29).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/302116948535?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Art Fawcett V.S. Fedora in Sahara Light Weight 100% Beaver Felt. Beautiful hat with tone on tone sahara brim binding, crown ribbon is a sort of burgundy, removable crimson liner. Soft, soft beaver felt has a wonderful feel to it. It is a tad larger than a standard size 7 (I believe). My head measures 22" and this hat fits me perfectly. The brim width is approx. 2". Crown (as presently creased) is approx. 4" front and rear, rising to about 4.5" at the middle of the crown. Open crown height (as best as I can measure) is about 5.75". Includes original V.S. hat box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24