Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale - Beautiful VS "Sand" Fedora

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Sold!! - Beautiful VS "Sand" Fedora

I bought this hat from a fellow lounger a short while ago - he had never worn it and I've worn it about 6 times.

That's the problem, the hat sits there looking pretty without being used as Mr. Fawcett intended. Since I'm looking to only keep hats that I wear regularly, I'm offering this to the Lounge members for a while.

The price will be $165 shipped CONUS. The Vintage Silhouettes hatbox is included. The hat is just a tiny bit large for my 7 1/8 head and is still in perfect condition.

Send me a PM if interested!

1243622464_aqV8i-L.jpg

1243622449_pbzxa-L.jpg

1243622462_mtrpr-L.jpg

Last edited:

blixa00

One of the Regulars
Tried to PM but FL is having some internal data issue (per the message)...what are the measurements front to back and side to side inside of the hatband? Thanks!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
OK, guys - with all the odd database issues I'm not sure anyone will see this, but here we go... The sweatband measurements are: 7.75 x 6.25 inches.

The brim is just a tad less than 2.5 inches, with narrow binding and the crown is about 5.75 when open.

Hope this helps.

jaco

Suspended
Is it still available? do you ship internationally? if so consider it gone: we can arrange everithing via email, let me know.

jaco

Suspended
OK, guys - with all the odd database issues I'm not sure anyone will see this, but here we go... The sweatband measurements are: 7.75 x 6.25 inches.

The brim is just a tad less than 2.5 inches, with narrow binding and the crown is about 5.75 when open.

Hope this helps.

Is it still available? do you ship internationally? if so consider it gone: we can arrange everithing via email, let me know.

jaco

Suspended
Info

Is it still available? do you ship internationally? if so consider it gone: we can arrange everithing via email, let me know.:)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hey guys, sorry this was so messy with the PM system not working.
The hat is sold and I appreciate all the interest.

mustangman3000

One of the Regulars

Hope this helps.

I'm not really sure what size that translates to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24