Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Borsalino Bellagio black fedora size 71/2

commanderbond

Familiar Face
One of the most popular and classic fedoras in the entire Borsalino range it has a pinch in the crown, a full satin lining and a silk grosgrain hat band. The Borsalino monogram embossed in gold on the bow of the hat band. The hat has a leather sweatband. The brim is 2 1/2" and has a raw (unbound) edge. The Bellagio has a fine balance between the height of the crown and the brim width.
Other than to take this hat out of the box and try it on it's never been worn so it's in pristine flawless condition. I bought a Borsalino San Remo with a smaller brim that suits my face better so am letting this one go.
This hat retails for $265 I am asking $215 shipped.
It comes in original box with tags.
If you have any questions or would like to inspect it in person(I'm in the Chicago area)
email me at countrad@gmail.com
I accept paypal, certified or personal check(it has to clear first before I ship)
borsalinobellagio.jpg

borsalinobellagio2.jpg

Tatude

New in Town
Just got hat and it is very nice and as listed however the brim is a bit large for me so if anyone is interested let me know or I can list it on the bay. New to this forum but have excellent eBay history buying and selling. Thx.

Tatude

New in Town
The photos from the original seller have been removed and I'm new here so I can't post them yet or don't know how. I will take some new ones this weekend and could email them. Looks brand new might have been worn once it that. Has tag but has been removed. Looks like it came from Delmonicos. Two inch is best for me but it was such a good price I couldn't pass it up but it just didn't work out.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
The photos from the original seller have been removed and I'm new here so I can't post them yet or don't know how. I will take some new ones this weekend and could email them. Looks brand new might have been worn once it that. Has tag but has been removed. Looks like it came from Delmonicos. Two inch is best for me but it was such a good price I couldn't pass it up but it just didn't work out.
If remember right, it takes 15 posts for you to be able to post pics. Maybe you can post them now. Or maybe to be a nice guy the original owner will repost them for you.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Tatude, I just sent you a private message with my email address.

Tatude

New in Town
Just got your message. I'm in California and will send some photos this evening. Ill try to send some iPhone ones before work and I can take more later. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner