Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale; Hamilton Military Wrist Watch

undertaker

Practically Family
I recently traded for this old Hamilton Watch. It is a base metal case. It runs and seems to keep good time. It has some brass showing on the case. It is 17 jewels, cal. 987F mov't. serial number(44145**) dates it to 1941. The movement looks pretty clean. The back reads ORD. DEPT. USA OD-103603, H-1.It has a leather band that is in fair condition. I found one simular on EBAYhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230097796423&rd=1&rd=1. The case on mine is not as beat up as this one.

Here are some shots of mine.
Hamilton-1.jpg

Hamilton001.jpg

I am asking $100.00(shipped) for this one, but I would entertain an offer. If anyone is interested please P.M. me.

Regards,
J.S.

P.S. I also have an Elgin A-11 that I may sell later on.

gruvi

Familiar Face
undertaker said:
Gruvi,

I would be glad to discuss it. Here is a very bad picture:eek: of the A-11 Elgin. The serial number on the movt' dates it at 1951, the case # at 1945. It is the screw type case in good condition however the hands need some attention, the yellow is chipped. It is 17 jewel and runs well.
A-11Elgin.jpg

You can email me at titus2v13@msn.com.

Regards,
J.S.
Hi J.S. is that a pic of a Hamilton again? I do not recognize it as an A-11 Elgin mil piece. Was there an edit error for your photo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland