Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale John Wayne Pocket Watches

Chief000731

Practically Family
For Sale 5 John Wayne Collectors Pocket Watches $150.00 each or best offer they each come with a display case and glass dome. I am listing these for my brother PM me for any questions or information on these watches. Thank you for looking Chief...
RicksWatches001.jpg

RicksWatches002.jpg

RicksWatches003.jpg

RicksWatches004.jpg

RicksWatches005.jpg

RicksWatches006.jpg

RicksWatches007.jpg

RicksWatches009.jpg

RicksWatches011.jpg

Chief000731

Practically Family
The JW with bull head watch has **SOLD**
RicksWatches005.jpg

There are 4 beautiful watches left, come on lets hear some offers [huh]... Chief. ;)

Michael Plante

New in Town
NO!!! These are REAL watches the real deal not the cheap battery operated ones... But for $15.00???? I have some that I will sell for $8.00
if thats what you are wanting... Chief

Are you sure these aren't the one's from the Franklin Mint? Here are some pictures here of the set complete with the domed display cases like yours. http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/franklin-mint-john-wayne-pocket-watch-136723781

This description says they're battery powered like the one advertised on e-bay.

Who makes the ones you're selling?

Chief000731

Practically Family
***THESE ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE*** I haqve listed these watches in ERROR I have them mixed up and confused with other watches... Thank you Michael Plante for bringing this error to my attention. SORRY for any confusion I caused with this listing... ( I'll stick to Fedoras hahaha) Chief. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner