Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott D pocket horsehide jacket For Sale

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Hi, I am selling this Schott horsehide jacket.

USD $250 Shipped US/Canada, PPFF, No return No exchange, please see all photos and ask any questions.

Size 42
Shoulder 19"
P2P 23"
Hem 21"
Back 24.25"
Sleeves 25"

I am selling because I want a Trojan repro and this jacket is missing a few details I was looking for, mainly the zipped sleeves, and I would also have to put the belt loops back in and find a repro belt. It is still an awesome jacket with heavy horsehide, just not as accurate of an repro I would want at this point in my collection.

This jacket was originally from Japan. It must've been a special run for their retail partners. The model number is 654H for Japanese market. This jacket has been modified. Priced accordingly.
IMG_2265.JPG

IMG_2266.JPG
IMG_2267.JPG
IMG_2268.JPG
IMG_2402.JPG
IMG_2403.JPG

IMG_2407.JPG
IMG_2408.JPG
IMG_2410.JPG

The modification was done in Japan by its previous owner. Including, two dome spots on the collar tips (these are cast domes used on the Bucos), spots work on the coin pocket, delete belt loops and replace the belt loop rivets with blackened snaps tops.

This is what the before modification would look like:
Image3.jpg

It's in very good condition. The Schott horsehide holds up very well, much better than others. Lots of life left in this jacket. Very comfortable fitting pattern. Just missing a few Trojan specific details I was looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner