Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Johnson Leathers Sears Hercules Repro Size 44

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
image6.jpg image3.jpg image2.jpg image5.jpg image1.jpg image4.jpg

Hi TFL! This is my first time selling an item here. For sale today is a beautiful Sears Hercules reproduction jacket by Johnson Leathers. Unfortunately, I recently incurred some medical expenses and need to free up some cash. My loss is your gain. The jacket is in nearly mint condition and has only been worn about 10 times. No smells or odors. No rips, tears, or holes.

Here are the specs:

Sears Hercules reproduction jacket, size 44
Shell: 2.5 Oz. black Horween horsehide
Lining: Dark green (almost black) wool gabardine liner
Dark brown contrast thread
Left exterior breast pocket
Vintage talon zippers - main zipper and breast pocket zipper
Genuine horn buttons
Silver buckles on side adjusters
Interior left pocket with snap closure

Here is the sizing information:

Size 44
Pit-to-pit: 22.5 inches (approximately)
Back length (bottom of collar to hem): 26 inches (approximately)
Sleeve (shoulder to end of cuff): 25 inches (approximately)
Size adjusters on bottom of jacket

Price: $650 (OBO) shipped to CONUS. Payment via Paypal. PM me with any questions or concerns. Or send email to david.fiffick@gmail.com (Disregard if this is not allowed here).

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Last edited:

Randall

New in Town
Hi David,
Sorry, but, I cannot determine from images if this jacket is dark brown or black?
I realize you say "dark brown contrast thread" uncertain if the thread is dark brown or...
Thank you

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
Hi Randall,

Sorry about that. The leather is black (I must have forgotten to include that in the description).

The lining is a dark green wool gabardine. The thread is dark brown. In my opinion, the thread compliments the leather nicely. Let me know if you have any more questions!

Dave

nick123

I'll Lock Up
One of the best I've seen here. Even though the sleeves would be about 2" too short on me, I'd totally go for this if I had the funds. This is a great value.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran