Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Lots of detachable collars

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
I've slowly aquired several detachable collars that don't fit. Time to thin the herd.

A pile of 11 Van Heusen collars, style 11, size 14. Van Heusen's reccommendation is to wear their collars a size smaller than other collars, so these are equivalent to 14 1/2 (VH size 15 fit me well, and I usually take a 15 1/2). All could use a cleaning. £13 total to the UK.

DSC04914.jpg

DSC04915.jpg

DSC04916.jpg

Four Van Heusen style 11, size 15 1/2 (so 16), in their wax paper wrappers with washing, starching, and ironing directions on the back. Clean, one has small pinholes from a collar pin. £5.50 total to the UK.

DSC04917.jpg

DSC04919.jpg

DSC04921.jpg

Finally, three collars marked 15 1/2 but which I find a bit loose. Two marked 'Trubenised', measure 16" from end of buttonhole to end of buttonhole. The third is marked 'Trubenised' and 'Cerdic', measures 15 3/4" from end of buttonhole to end of buttonhole, and 1 1/4" at the back. £4.50 to the UK

The first two are the one on the left and the unfolded one, the third is the one on the right.

DSC04928.jpg

DSC04930.jpg

DSC04929.jpg

Payment by postal order or personal cheque, please. I'm afraid I cannot accept PayPal. If you're interested in a couple collars but don't want to buy a whole lot of 11, 4, or 3, PM me and we'll arrange it.

Siouxsie Stylist

New in Town
Do you have any of these still for sale?

Hi,

I just found this thread, i know its a few years old, but i am looking for detachable collars, do you have any left or know where i might find some, approx 4/5 pieces, in size 14" in the UK?

Many thanks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy