Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE - RARE 1940's Biltmore Sky Rider Fedora SZ 6 7/8 (Small 7)

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Well, its that time of year again when I get rid of a few hats that don't get much head time. I need to make room for some hats on the way.

For sale is an absolutely GORGEOUS and rare hat. Vintage Biltmore's are very hard to come by and this is the first Sky Rider I have seen on the lounge. Its labeled size 6 7/8, but will also fit a smaller size 7. I measure 21 7/8 around the inside of the sweatband and since the sweatband is removable because its a Carter, this hat can take a slight stretch. The felt is very nice and the sweatband is still pliable and clean. The hat even still has the original tags on it. I bought this from someone in Canada, so its only been in the States for a short time.

I'm asking $85 Shipped to anywhere in the CONUS.

DSC07945.jpg

DSC07946.jpg

DSC07944.jpg

DSC07948.jpg

DSC07932.jpg

DSC07933.jpg

DSC07936.jpg

DSC07934.jpg

DSC07939.jpg

DSC07938.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
The ribbon is navy blue and when light hits it becomes much blue-er. The felt is a blue-ish gray. I'm not at home right now, so I can't measure exactly right this second, but I am positive that the brim isn't less than 2 1/2 and no more than 2 3/4.

Justin B

One Too Many
Man, I love this hat. If it were in my budget I'd be sending you more of my money this instant. Don't suppose you'd care to make a trade on it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21