Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Red Wing Oxford Weekender (size 10.5), brand new

Torsten

New in Town
I would like to sell my brand new Red Wing Oxford weekenders in Mule Hawthorne leather. After having bought them just a few days ago, I came to the conclusion that they are a bit to large for my feet. Unfortunately, I cannot send them back, because in a bit of haste I let my local shoemaker put metal eyelets in. The shoes originally had none, just the holes in the leather and I was afraid that they would tear with use eventually. Bad decision, since now they are unreturnable. The shoes are brand new and were tried on for about half an hour in the house and five minutes outside. They are new out of the box, without any defects. No treatment for the leather, everything as it originally was, save for the new eyelets (the shoemaker did a terrific job). I live in Germany, will send them locally (in Germany) for 8 € postage and packing, europewide for 20 €. I would like to have 100 € for the shoes, thats a steal from their original price of 219€ in Germany, plus the 15€ for the eyelets addition. IMG_20401.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21