Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Resistol Cross Plains 7 1/4 LO

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
If you've seen my other posted hat, you will see this is a similar hat, but in a rather odd size IMHO.
Resistol Cross Plains 7 1/4 Long Oval.
126-2640_IMG.jpg

126-2641_IMG.jpg

126-2643_IMG.jpg

126-2638_IMG.jpg

Sweat is marked Resistol "Self-Conforming" XXX Beaver Made in Texas USA. Sweat is dark brown leather, very supple, clear gold embossing, interior of the hat looks virtually unworn. Sand color satin lining with white crown piece covered with clear plastic.
126-2639_IMG.jpg

Tag is 100% intact and clear in the photo:
126-2633_IMG.jpg

Rebashed with steam to my version of a teardrop, with a rather high and tight front pinch. Another stiffish hat here fellows.

$45 plus shipping anywhere in the Continental US. Again, other North Americans welcome too. Pm me with any questions!

A solid bargain there, rmrdaddy. I ain't gonna buy it myself (peace in the family and all, you see), but for anyone looking for a Western-ish fedora or a fedora-ish Western, that would be a hard deal to beat.

Nice lookin' lid, I say.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Thanks, tonyb. I've been eyeballin' this one for several days and just couldn't resist any longer once he threw shipping in.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
rmrdaddy,
Apparently, you've run out of PM space. Time to go clear some of those. The hat has arrived in fine shape! Unfortunately, I apparently overestimated my ability to squeeze my noggin into a 7 1/4 LO! :( I guess I'll either resell it or invest in a hat stretcher.

Thanks,
Spats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran