Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: RRL Engineer Boots Julian Made Size 12.5 - 13D Black - like new!!

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Hey all, I have some darn near perfect RRL Julian made engineer boots for sale. I have a special, non-eBay price for the forum members here, so send me a PM or and email if you are interested. Some of you may be aware that these boots are not a perfect fit for everybody, so if you have questions, please feel free to ask. I will be as open as possible.

RRL Brand Engineer Boots, made by Julian Boots of California (a well known boutique high-end bootmaker). These are the most beautifully crafted Engineer boots I own - nicer even than Wesco or White's. These are a whole other balpark than Chippewa, Frye, Carolina, etc. These have been worn only a handful of times, and that is the truth. There is virtually no wear on the soles and they are not even close to broken in. The vamps and uppers are not even creased. These boots sold for $995 originally - these are as good as new, and at a significant savings. These are also the only pair in this hard to find size - I have not seen another pair in this size and color since I bought them. The leather is super thick, and tough, but supple enough that they will break in nicely. It is only dyed on the outside (inside is natural) so they will develop beautiful patina over time if that is your desire. They have brass roller buckles, Vibram 705 half soles, single leather midsoles, and vintage style Cat's Paw heels. The toe profile is perfect - not too pointed, not too round, and it's comfortable.

****Please note - these boots can be a tricky fit - they have a tapered shaft, so they require a little technique to get them on and off. If you have prominent heels or wide feet, these may be a poor fit for you. I have listed them as a 12.5 to 13 because of this. I cannot guarantee fit, so I am doing my best to be open about this. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me****

That being said, I have had the shafts and insteps professionally stretched by a cobbler to give you the most room possible when putting them on. I will be happy to provide measurements or any other information.

$500 plus actual shipping to the USA. Pricing is firm

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Bump! Great boots here for much less than Road Champs or Lofgren! These are easily their equal as quality of materials and construction is concerned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy