Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Russell, Wesco, Quoddy, Alden, Floresheim Boots & Shoes in & around size 10

Lando

Practically Family
Well finally starting to get some items up to make some space. Planning on moving soon and there are a lot of things that I’m just not intending on bringing with me. For the first lot of items, I have some assorted boots and shoes. Only Paypal please guys.

__
14880514376_3dfe685700_c.jpg

Alden Cigar Horsehide 9.5 Bootmaker edition shoes. Barely worn. I have a lot of shoes and boots and though I cycle through them, they just don’t get the wear they deserve. So these are not even broken in. These are listed at 9.5 but I usually wear a size 10 and these fit me well. As we all know, the Alden lasts fluctuate in sizing throughout.

Yours for $300, and that covers shipping.

__
14903507485_78c81750b5_c.jpg

Floresheim Burgundy Leather Long Wing size 10. Truly barely worn. Got my Alden version of these not long after and just stopped wearing them.

Yours for $150 with shipping.

__
14880514836_b5e5043dcf_c.jpg

Floresheim Ducky Brown edition Black leather wingtip boots in a size 10D. Very cool boots. Still think they are great, just never ended up wearing them much in lieu of other nicer shoes I liked wearing. A shame really.

Yours for $150 with shipping.

__
14716961717_9d7d49b70b_c.jpg

Quoddy Grizzly in brown leather with a crepe sole in a size 10.5. I ended up ordering these a size too big and only wore them with my really heavy socks. Better to send them off to someone who’d get more use. Love the rustic design and they have a very unique ground feel to walk in.

Your for $275 with shipping

__
14903162352_b513bf6939_c.jpg

14716872849_d33ce46058_c.jpg

Wesco Fire Boots in a size 10E. These are the old versions with a liner and yellow Kevlar stitching. The new ones are unlined and come in all black I believe. Great heavy unkillable boots. Had some wear for a season then shifted to other heavier boots lol. In great shape except for the front right toe that got scuffed when I slipped on some stone stairs. Beyond that, the soles have miles upon miles on them, and the leather has even further.

Yours for $300 with shipping.

__
14716962317_e2e93212f4_c.jpg

Russell Moccasin Boots in a size 9.5 D. Fit like size 10s but they were just a little too tight for me and I didn’t feel like going through the whole break in process. Beautiful boots though, and barely worn. Bought them from J Crew when they wear carrying a few Russells and they really are great boots, just a tad too narrow for me.

Yours for $250 with shipping.

Questions are welcome.

Lando

Practically Family
The 2 pairs of Floresheims are now down to $100 each, shipping included.

The rest of the boots are no longer available.

Worf, I'm going through stuff little by little. Big move in the future and there's a lot going on. And I may just be keeping all the really nice stuff. May just end up selling all the beater jackets. Though I do have some nice older Vanson jackets I may be parting with. Keep an eye out. And thanks for the interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn