Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: SJC Brakeman Jeans 38/40 Waist and ATF Paratrooper Pants 38 Waist

CBI

One Too Many
For Sale - BOTH PANTS SOLD

Simon James Cathcart Brakeman Jeans 38 to 40 waist. (See pics below)

Shipped in US for $60 Overseas $85

Waist size marked 40 inches (actual measured size: 19 inches across so a 38 really)

Inseam hemmed to (professionally done): 26 inches BUT…………. Outside length: 40 inches

These are high rise jeans so take that into consideration. The front rise is: 13 1/2 inches from top of pant to base of crotch. I typically wear 29/30 inseams depending on pant.

These have been cold water washed and half dryer dried. No other alterations and no issues, no stains, rips, etc. They have been worn a fair amount. Nice patina

Too large for me. Purchased after a few bad raw denim shrink/fit experiences so bought larger thinking that would shrink a lot but did not (I didn’t read the fine print!)

These are amazing vintage jeans, very think/heavy and wide in the leg. The bottom leg opening measures: 11 inches across.

If you are a 38/40 waist with a 28 to 30 inseam, I would think these would fit you.

First person to PM me saying “I’ll take it” gets it. Paypal Please. I am a drama free seller

I am re-listing these fantastic Paratrooper pants from At The Front, 38 waist (see pics). They are sort of the ultimate vintage cargo pants. Shipped in US for $30

Waist size marked 38 inches (actual measured size: 20 inches)

Inseam hemmed to (professionally done): 27 inches BUT.......Outside length: 40 inches

These are high rise pants so take that into consideration. The front rise is: 13 inches from the top of the pant to the base of crotch. I typically wear 29/30 inseams depending on pant.

These have been cold water washed and half dryer dried. I had the waist/seat taken in a little bit to its current measurement above. Worn a number of times but still pretty mint.

no other issues or alterations, no stains, rips, etc. Yes, they have the tie straps on the pant legs. These are really cool but one could easily remove them. Too large for me.

I have another pair of paratroopers I wear.

If you are a 38/40 waist with a 28 to 30 inseam, I would think these would fit you.

I wear these with boots and always end up rolling up the bottoms a little.

First person to PM me saying “I’ll take it” gets it.

Paypal Please. I am a drama free seller

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy