Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat 50L

mtds

New in Town
Sold! Thank you, Fedora Lounge!

Offered for sale one Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat 50L in excellent condition. Not new, but no signs of wear... no pilling of the lining, no moth damage, no worn spots on the sleeves or neck. Pockets are clean and sound. No odors. Recently dry-cleaned. All original buttons.

I bought this, wore it a couple of times, lost a bunch of weight, bought another one in the new size, and now have to let this one go. It is nicer than the “DSCP by Sterlingwear” I bought to replace it; this Navigator is fully lined in what Sterlingwear describes as “satin”, and it has two inside pockets. A beautiful coat; neither my pictures nor my description do it justice.

Measurements:
-armpit to armpit at the base of the sleeves, coat buttoned, is 26”.
-sleeve length from the shoulder seam to the cuff, following the curve of the sleeve, is 27-1/4”.
-top of shoulder to top of shoulder, straight across the back, is 21”.
-collar seam to bottom back of coat is 36”.

Price is $100 firm shipped to a U.S. address. Sorry, gentlemen, but no sales outside the U.S. Please PM me for my PayPal address. USPS Money Orders are welcome.

This is the first time I've posted on the TFL Sales forum but you can see how I behave on line by checking me out at that auction site; I'm "mtds" there also.

I've included eight pictures I'd like to see if I was a prospective buyer. If you have questions feel free to PM me and I'll try to answer. Email is mtds5973@TFL@yahoo.com.

I also have a “DSCP by Sterlingwear” in 46L in similar condition, but no photos or measurements yet. Same price. Thanks for reading all this way.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members