Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Sun Surf Japan Repro Hawaiian Shirts-Lot of 5

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Hello,

For sale is a lot of five reproduction Hawaiian shirts made by the esteemed company Sun Surf. Made in Japan from 100% Rayon. Japan size XL. I am trying to scale my shirt collection down a bit so I'm starting with these ones. I took the tags off but these haven't been worn-as new. $400 for lot. You save about $200 including shipping costs from Japan. Shirts come from a smoking home but have been stored in a closet on padded hangars.

Last edited:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Unfortunately, I need to sell these shirts as a bundle. I need to finance another jacket on ebay that is ending soon. LOL.

I forgot to add that I will ship for free worldwide though.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
OK, for an offer you can't resist, for $400 I will throw in hardcover copies of "Hell Bent for Leather" and "American flight jackets". I would have to shoot the price back to 400 to cover shipping. Those books together are about a $150 value.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I just took a look in my closet and have changed my mind...apologies to anyone interested. There will be more shirts up for sale in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL