Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale trickers size 7 keswick/bourton £95+shipped

chamboid

One of the Regulars
A very good pair of Tricker, I don't know what type, Keswick or Bourton etc, but they are vintage, didn't come witha rubber heel just a hobnailed one (had a rubber one fitted for longevity and practicality). But what I can tell you is that they are
great shoes, upper leather perfect, not a scratch/graze on them, the double thick soles are worn, but no where near worn
out, just worn in enough to give you some grip. Size 7, but these do come up large, I'd say a size 8, I am size 7-7.5 and
these are still a tad to big with a nice thick sock.

Would sell shipped for £85 or £80 if collected, or arranged meet in London. (price is marginally negotiable everyone loves a haggle)

shipping included only for UK buyers obviously. But will ship these little bits of England to whomever would like them
wherever they are, but at the cost of the buyer

If interested call me on 07706490411
or email me at b.chamboid@gmail.com

hope you enjoy, Ben

P1060367.jpg

P1060368.jpg

P1060376.jpg

P1060375.jpg

P1060370.jpg

P1060369.jpg

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/chamboid/P1060373.jpg

Last edited:

chamboid

One of the Regulars
shipping included only for UK buyers obviously. But will ship these little bits of England to whomever would like them wherever they are, but at the cost of the buyer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy