Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(FOR SALE) Truman Java Waxed Flesh, size 11.5

seboro

New in Town
Hi everyone! I am selling these rugged Trumans Java Waxed Flesh with an unstructured toe box which will eventually collapse and beautifully shape to your foot. These are a size 11.5 on the 79 Last which should fit true to size. Have only worn them a handful of times but they are already showing some of the rough out leather underneath the wax. Patina is gonna be fantastic on them after a few months of wear. Great for autumn and winter with the Dainite rubber sole. If you are interested, get in touch with a reasonable offer.
IMG-3002.jpg
IMG-3003.jpg
IMG-3004.jpg
IMG-3005.jpg
IMG-3006.jpg
IMG-3009.jpg
IMG-3010.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-3012.jpg
    IMG-3012.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 231
  • IMG-3014.jpg
    IMG-3014.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 228

Streamside

New in Town
How did you get so much wear on these so quickly? Hiking/construction work? I have a newer pair (different welt construction) that I have probably worn close to 40 times that still look relatively new. I haven’t done anything rigorous in them, but also haven’t babied them either.

seboro

New in Town
Good question. I live and work in the city. Wore them on a little hike once where they picked up a little more wear than usual but other than than, nothing out of the ordinary. Love the look but need to thin out my collection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ