Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: US WINGS INDY JACKET - XL

Fiver64

Practically Family
SOLD - PAYMENT PENDING Hello all! Closet cleaning time to make room for other jackets! Here is a pre-distressed steerhide in an XL. Jacket is well-broken-in but has no damage or funky smells. I'm the second owner so it does have a crossed-out name on the inside of the collar. This must have been on older run from US WINGS as the tag is the older style. The measurements follow, but although the sleeve length is short (23.25") from the seam down to the end of the cuff, the jacket is actually made to have a slouch-shoulder look, so the points of the shoulder actually ride about 2" higher than the seam. That's where they ride on H. Ford too! I normally wear a regular XL with 25" sleeves and this fits me fine. The chest is 23.5" across from pit-to-pit, the length is 27" from the base of the collar down and the back is 19" across the shoulders, but it does have the bi-swing back with side adjusting straps.. The liner is like an A-2....sort of a russet-brown cotton with an inner wallet pocket. Does have light normal wear but no damage. PRICE IS $100 + $10 Shipping in lower 48 states. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask questions!

wings2-1.jpg

wings3.jpg

wings4.jpg

wings5.jpg

wings1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran