Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Vintage Adam Executive Fedora, Wide Brim Stratoliner Style, Size 7 1/2

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
Okay, this is the second hat I bought for my gentleman, that is too large for him. This is actually my favorite - an Adam Executive, with Stratoliner style. It's a truly awesome fedora, and we're both pretty bummed about it not working out.

It is marked "Executive, Adam, First Name in Hats" and "Executive Quality, Aqua-Shed Treated for Water Repellency". The marked size 7 1/2.
It measures 23 3/8" inside, the crown is 4 5/8" tall, and the brim is 2 7/8"

The brim is currently snapped up, and I think it may have been storage in an ever-so-slightly too small hat box for some time. It still has the wind cord. There is a tiny scuff of soil at the front top of the brim, and a little scuff to the ribbon at the side opposite the bow. It looks much better with the brim down at front. I think the bash could use a bit of touch up steaming, but the shape is good.

Asking $180 + shipping, will ship anywhere in the world. Send me a PM, or email pdxvintagette@aol.com
Please see the full album of photos here: ADAM EXECUTIVE

IMG_2009.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot