Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Trade - Stetson 100 Size 7 1/2

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I just thought I would throw this out there in case someone has a snug 100 they want to trade me. I'm a 7 3/8 long oval (23 inch measurement). If you have a Stetson 100 closer to this size I might trade my 7 1/2 Stetson 100 for it. I currently pad the sweat and it's OK but I would trade for a similar condition 100 that fits me better if yours is tight on you. If you are interested we can swap details.
Mike

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Might you consider a mid century Amon Carter Peter Bros Shady Oak 100 ?

Peter Bros

shadyoaks100.jpg

da98_3.jpg

db3f_3.jpg

dc0d_3.jpg

dd28_3.jpg

ddb1_3.jpg

ddb1_3.jpg

I can think of no hat I would trade for this but The Stetson 100.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Thanks guys but I'm really interested in a trade for another Stetson 100. I have the case and don't want to not have a 100 in my collection. I just thought I'd see if there was someone out there with a slightly larger head than me that had one that was a little tight on them and we could both win.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks guys but I'm really interested in a trade for another Stetson 100. I have the case and don't want to not have a 100 in my collection. I just thought I'd see if there was someone out there with a slightly larger head than me that had one that was a little tight on them and we could both win.

Understood. When I got the PB hat out & started to look it over for the first time in awhile ...I started to get cold feet! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo