Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forbidden items in my home...

Everyone must come through our garage...and through the showers...to enter our home. After disinfecting...silk pajamas will be provided...oh...and slippers to keep bare feet from sticking to the plastic carpet covering. You can smoke...but may need to wade snow down to the drainage ditch at the bottom of the hill where you belong. Of course..then double sterilized to get back in again. We do hope that you will visit soon and often. Sorry..absolutely no waivers for children or the elderly.
See you soon?
HD

Reminds me of a scene from Dr. No. :p

TCMfan25

Practically Family
[video=youtube;6WC6EbRQmJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WC6EbRQmJ0[/video]

My mom bought the kids one of these when they were little and after they had pushed that button for the hundredth time, the fish met an untimely death :p

They still make those! I must have had one 10 or so years ago!

Every single-wide needs one to go with the wood paneling, propane grill on the 'deck', and the black Bandit Trans-Am with the primer gray hood, 1 t-top, blue fender, 3 Cragar SS rims, and an 8-track of "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet"

Not even of Elvis? :p

They all think I'm nuts around here. My friends all dress akin to Larry the Cable Guy and drive jacked up trucks. I dress like it's about 1957 and drive a wood-paneled station wagon. I tell them "I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane" to quote Waylon Jennings.

Lol Different strokes for different folks! I think people out here pretty much think I'm nuts - I also believe them to be right. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy